SXK WICK’T RDTA
The SXK Wick’T RDTA is a dripper tank made of 316 stainless steel in 22mm diameter. The deck is with two flat screw posts, aligned and provided with horizontal slots allow easy installation of your resistance. The filling hole is at the back of the posts and is closed with a plug. There is a location for the installation of different airflow inserts. The air flow is regulated in two ways, by rotation of the top cap but also by means of different inserts to position on the deck.
The SXK WICK’T RDTA is a 22mm single curl RSTA that will probably accommodate different loop sizes and styles.
Both positive and negative posts are on one side with even wire openings for simple loop establishment.
– 22mm outer diameter
– Bright Satin/Brush SS finish
– PEEK Insulators
– Horizontal slotted posts
– M3 post screw
– Nitrile O-rings
– x3 Interchangeable Airflow Blocks
— 2 x 2mm x 3mm slotted holes
— 4 x 1mm round holes
— 1 x 2mm x 3mm slotted hole
– Juice fill hole plug
– 316L SS Brush finish cap (510 drip tip compatible)
– Black PC1000 cap with 510 adapter (510/810 compatible)
– Regular and BF ready RDTA
– Ultem and Frosted PC1000 tank barrels
– Black PC1000 510 drip tip
– Spare bag: Nitrile o-rings, allen key, post screws
So do you want to have a try for this SXK WICK’T RDTA? Now this RDTA is sold in ecigwarehouse vape shop online at the low price for you to order one.